Christopher W. Spring
Attorney Christopher W. Spring grew up in Billerica, Massachusetts, and graduated from Billerica Memorial High School. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of New Hampshire and a Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Notre Dame Law School.
After graduating from Notre Dame Law School, Attorney Spring worked as an assistant district attorney in Middlesex County for several years. He prosecuted defendants charged with a wide range of crimes in district and superior courts. He primarily prosecuted violent street crime and high-level drug distribution and trafficking cases as a superior court prosecutor.
After leaving the District Attorney's Office, Attorney Spring founded Spring & Spring and began working on behalf of criminal defendants. Attorney Spring has litigated cases in nearly every courthouse in Eastern Massachusetts. He has tried more than 150 cases in both district court and superior court, and he has argued in front of the Supreme Judicial Court.
If you are charged with a crime, it is absolutely essential that you have an experienced attorney aggressively protecting your interests. Attorney Spring is prepared to provide you with the outstanding criminal defense representation you deserve.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Criminal Defense
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Massachusetts, 2002
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 2005
- Notre Dame Law School, South Bend, Indiana
- J.D. - 2001
- University of New Hampshire, Durham, New Hampshire
- B.A. (Magna Cum Laude) - 1998
- Major: Journalism
- Teenagers and the Law, The Fenn School, 2010 - 2011
Past Employment Positions
- Middlesex District Attorney's Office, Assistant District Attorney, 2001 - 2004